alles over petanque
Hopefully the information the fact that Jagex and the OSRS

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    petanquers .be // OVER U ZELF
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
nfkjasfas
petra

BerichtGeplaatst: 28-01-2023 04:04:12    Onderwerp: Hopefully the information the fact that Jagex and the OSRS Reageren met citaat
"Naturally it is a given that any challenge that is led by fans and tries to alter the way that Old School RuneScape has been played seems not in line with our personal plans OSRS gold," Jagex wrote to 117. "We assume it is honestly important that there is uniformity within the ways that Old School seems, and it is our responsibility to ensure that our professional modifications could be the most beneficial ones to be had.

Hopefully the information the fact that Jagex and the Old School group are tackling the issue with fervor is something that entices you, however, it does imply that we want to politely ask you to stop your private contest."

117 said that they offered Jagex an agreement within the form of removing them from their contest once Jagex was able to launch their own, and giving Jagex "collaborative control" in Runelite HD's public style.

"They rejected the offer outright," 117 stated. "I am no longer frustrated with Jagex and am extremely disappointed that, after this lengthy journey, I am not able anymore to share this challenge with you. The mod that 117 is using doesn't appear to be a direct response to Jagex's suggestions for 0.33-birthday birthday celebrations However, the Runescape developer claims that it will be making changes to the suggestions in the coming week, to include suggestions for initiatives that will affect the advent of the sport.

Adam1210, the original Runelite developer Adam1210 shared his mind on Reddit and said that allowing Runelite HD to retain might result in a net gain to future updates which are delivered by way of means of Jagex.

"I also strongly disagree with including it in the "0.33 birthday birthday celebration suggestions," Adam1210 stated. "Most of these suggestions seek to outline in which the distinction between quality of life] and dishonest is and I'm assuming that all human beings buy RS gold are in agreement that the cutting-edge suggestions are an excellent illustration of this, and it allows for continued improvement in the integrity of the game.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    petanquers .be // OVER U ZELF Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: